The webinar is presented by Randall Benson, Lean master and the developer of LeanNow. If you’re considering LeanNow for your organization, you’ll want to know how LeanNow is deployed. You will want to understand what resources are needed and what the implementation timeline would look like. You may also want to know how LeanNow implementation differs fro traditional Lean.
In this webinar we’ll explain:
- How to plan for LeanNow success
- How to assess your readiness
- Key Lean concepts used by LeanNow
- How to create the ah-ha moment of understanding
- How mapping your value stream sets the groundwork for flow
- How to determine what you will track
- How Kanban boards work with LeanNow
- The requirements for setting up flow
- The concepts of managing daily flow with LeanNow
- This 50-minute webinar is intended for those who are considering LeanNow, are identifying resources and timelines, or want to understand the LeanNow principles in more detail. This webinar will be easier to follow if you’ve attended the Introduction to LeanNow™ Workshop.
After attending this webinar, you will understand what it takes to implement LeanNow, be prepared to describe the implementation process and be able to start planning your organization’s implementation. If your organization is already implementing LeanNow, you will be better grounded in the implementation process.
You can find the presentation slides here – Getting Started with LeanNow